September 14, 2011

생일 축하합니다 [ HB sayang ]



Happy birthday to you....

Happy birthday to you...

Happy birthday to Muhammad Amirul Afif...

Happy birthday to you...

Well... Happy birthday to my beloved 'adik'... He is such a 'unique' adik.. Why??? Well.. Let me tell you something about my 'adik'... His name is Afif.. By today he is 4 years old.. I'm telling you that he is 'unique' in terms of his face, eyes, ears and also his voice.. The way he talked... The way he behave! He is such a superb 'manja' among the siblings even though he is not the youngest. He is very da 'kurus' But.. his voice!!! OMG!!! Damn loud! He is talkative but in front of new guests he is very da shy!

Now... Let me intro you to my beloved 'hero'...


Taraaa.....



Tolong jangan terpedaya dengan gambar..... Dia.....

..
..
...
...
...
....
....
.....
......

LELAKI



His 'sepet' eyes accompanied by his 'muncung' makes him looks "UNIQUE"

0 words by you:

Post a Comment